[Asterisk-Users] SIP expiry time

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Wed Dec 1 09:03:01 MST 2004

I have this same problem with Cisco Phones. Someone will try and call an
extension and asterisk will say "Can't create SIP channel" and I immediately
do "sip show peers" and the phone in question still has an IP listed.

If I know for fact that my 10 phones will never change IP addresses, how can
I make the registration/expire times something alot larger, like 24 hours?

-Matthew