[Asterisk-Users] AGI dtmf problems (with x-lite)

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Fri Aug 27 14:42:08 MST 2004

On Fri, 2004-08-27 at 13:23, Raul Elizondo (wizardteam) wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> May be this is a subject already disscused some where before, but i cant
> find a solution.
>
> By using x-lite, i can dial in menus, or even in voicemail during the
> process of any of both. But when i run my own AGI (using tcl), it does not
> detect DTMF when "GET DATA" function.  I got no more than a month that i
> downloaded asterisk via cvs, is this problem already fixed in the mean time?
> or is there something else i have to set in my AGI?

IT is interesting you are even that far along with your AGI application
when you haven't even figured out your mail client.

What was the connection to the message about voice recognition that you
replied to?

If you wish to be lazy, go ALL OUT, and learn that you can start a new
message with a new thread by clicking on the address of the mailing list
in the headers section. It will bring up a new message with no content
in it. It is a lot easier than deleting all the text in the old message.

BTW, did you ANSWER() the call before going to AGI?