[Asterisk-Users] AGI dtmf problems (with x-lite)

Raul Elizondo (wizardteam) rauleli at wizardteam.com
Fri Aug 27 11:23:18 MST 2004

Hi guys,

May be this is a subject already disscused some where before, but i cant
find a solution.

By using x-lite, i can dial in menus, or even in voicemail during the
process of any of both. But when i run my own AGI (using tcl), it does not
detect DTMF when "GET DATA" function.  I got no more than a month that i
downloaded asterisk via cvs, is this problem already fixed in the mean time?
or is there something else i have to set in my AGI?

Regards,

-=Raul=-