[Asterisk-Users] Re: Echo SIP-T100P-PRI

Deon Rodden drodden at webunited.net
Fri Aug 27 06:13:07 MST 2004

Have you considered relocating the hard drive (or Asterisk configs) and
the T100P card to a temporary machine? Even a lower class machine, just
to eliminate the SuperMicro as the possibility?

I'm interested in your research as we will be deploying some low end
$800 1U (very short) SuperMicro servers out in the field equipped with
T100P cards in them. They have Celeron 2ghz processors, 512mb of RAM and
a regular IDE hard drive. But if there is an incompatibility with the
way SuperMicro makes their motherboards, then I need to stop them from
placing the order for 10 of these units on Monday.