[Asterisk-Users] chan_sccp with multi-lines and 7960's

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Wed Aug 25 13:51:40 MST 2004

Now that I am using the chan_sccp module, the phones now work as single line
phones.

However, these phones have support for multiple lines. So I setup phone1
with extension 1001, and phone2 with exts 1002 and 1003.

If I call ext 1003 from 1001, phone2 rings correctly and if I pickup the
handset on phone2 I can carry on the conversation.

If I call ext 1002 from 1001, phone2 rings as it should and the little icon
beside the 1002 ext indicates incomming call as well. But if I pick up the
handset, instead of answering line 1002, it starts a new call on 1003.
Pressing the button next to the 1002 icon also opens a new call on line
1003.

Anyone know how I can pickup that incomming call?

Both devices and all 3 lines are well defined in sccp.conf and their
extensions are all in extensions.conf.

Clueless...
Matthew