[Asterisk-Users] Something broken in voicemail app??

Brian McManus astbiz at mynetworkplaces.com
Wed Aug 25 13:58:15 MST 2004

Jamie:
Also I created a bug for this as I looked and looked and didn't find the
same problem to be submitted.  If you care to take a look or add notes,
it's available here:

http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0002303

My solution thus far has been to checkout the latest CVS, and just copy
chan_sip.c from your 8/17 source directory over to your new checked out
copy, and compile.

Brian