[Asterisk-Users] chan_sccp2 & 7960 -- documentation and examplerequest.

Craig Guy cguy at bigpond.net.au
Wed Aug 25 09:06:53 MST 2004

I'm in the process of doing this over the next few days.  I'm currently
running Asterisk and about 25 Grandstreams but the receptionist has just
gone and bought a Cisco 7960 with a 7914 operators console and so I thought
I'd have a crack at running it using chan_sccp2 and hoping that 7914 support
will be improving shortly.

Had a quick look at it tonight and there is a heap of information in the
wiki (www.voip-info.org).  Will let you know how it goes.

Craig