[Asterisk-Users] chan_sccp2 & 7960 -- documentation and example request.

Robert Lawrence rob at rjltech.com
Wed Aug 25 07:57:09 MST 2004

Can someone provide example configuration files and/or instructions for
configuring Asterisk to work with chan_sccp2 and a 7960. I have the
searched the chan_sccp2 site, the voip_info wiki site, asterisk doc
project, and mailing list archives for the past year for help, but
failed to find anything helpful.

Some of the questions I have are:

1.  What settings need to be made on the phone?
2.  What configuration files are required?
3.  What is the syntax/format of the configuration files?
4.  What is the syntax for Dial() when using sccp2?

I have no experience with skinny/sccp as I have been using SIP and
IAX2.  I would like to try to take advantage of the extended featureset
of the 7960s in SCCP mode.  Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks!

Robert Lawrence