[Asterisk-Users] *, Sipura, and cisco dtmf

AJ Grinnell agrinnell at crt.net
Wed Aug 25 08:28:04 MST 2004

Ok, I have searched high and low, and even found some people with my
problem, but no answers. I have no outgoing or incoming DTMF. I did have
incoming tones, but since I upgraded to the latest cvs, that is gone also.
My set-up looks like this:
	Sipuras --> Asterisk --> Cisco AS5350 --> PSTN
Cisco has looked and cannot find a problem, Digium has looked, and I have
spent many, many hours searching. Anybody out there have experience with
this? I am using rfc2833 in the Sipuras, in asterisk, and in the Cisco. I
have verified this through many debugs. Someone has to know the answer to
this one!