[Asterisk-Users] Hardware for PBX with 4 incoming/outgoing lines and 20 phones

Andrew Elchuk aelchuk at cronustech.com
Wed Aug 25 07:43:09 MST 2004

Most of the time we are only using 3 of the lines for calling.  If I
used VOIP termination for outgoing calls wouldn't I still need the 4
lines to receive all of our incoming calls?  Also do I need to have an
IP phone to connect to a Wildcard TDM40B or could I just use the phones
we have right now?  Thanks.

Andrew Elchuk
Technical Associate
Cronus Technologies