[Asterisk-Users] R X100P connected to Meridan-1 system will not disconnect call

Mark mfarqu at cwjamaica.com
Tue Aug 24 12:01:43 MST 2004

Hi all,

I am hoping that someone has experienced a similar problem to mine. I have a
X100P connected to a Nortel Meridan-1 PBX system via an analog extension.
When the extension is called and then hung up the X100P refuses to
disconnect the call. I have to reload Asterisk to free up the channel. Also
is there a way to make the X100P answer the call in less than the default
tow rings?

Below are the settings that I am currently using in my configuration files:

In Zapata.conf:

Busydetect=yes

Callprogress=yes

Signaling=fxs_ls

Zaptel.conf

Signaling=fxsls

I have also tried using ground start but it does not work.