[Asterisk-Users] Broken Pipe

Scott Petersen scott_j1 at slal.net
Tue Aug 24 15:02:38 MST 2004

On Tue, Aug 24, 2004 at 12:55:50PM -0600, Mike Roberts wrote:
> When I woke up this morning * was giving me the message "broken pipe"
> when I try to log into the CLI... Thats all I know.

That has happened to me several times now over the last few weeks on one of my installs. Nothing in the logs that I can find. I have to kill -9 the asterisk process and then restart it to get things back to normal. I will be trying a newer version of asterisk in the next couple of days that has been stable on the test box up until now. However, the previous version was also stable on test.

The two differences between the boxes are mainboard (both gigabyte but different versions) and the production box has a TDM400p with 3 FXO modules.

Cheers
Scott Petersen