[Asterisk-Users] Question about dial out via Zap

Hall, Eric M. ehall at amaxx.com
Mon Aug 23 08:24:06 MST 2004

Found out something strange..

In zapata.conf if I change the signalling from featd to em_w I'm able to
dial out without a problem. But I'm unable to get calls in because of
the featd data sent. Change it back to featd and I'm now able to call in
but unable to call out. So my question is do I need to do something when
calling out for featd? It looks to me like a problem with featd.

Below is a copy of my zapata.conf file.

zapata.conf

[channels]
context=from-analog