[Asterisk-Users] Three tdm400p's (loaded with FXOs)

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at backtobasicsmgmt.com
Fri Aug 20 14:47:43 MST 2004

Scott Laird wrote:

> I should probably mention that XO will sell "integrated PRIs", with 1 D
> channel, N B channels, and all of the remaining channels used as a
> channelized Internet-access T1.  They quoted me $550/month last month in
> Seattle.  We're not taking them up on it for various reasons, but it
> seems like a cost-effective option for some people.

Electric Lightwave will also do this; bring in a PRI, deliver a Larscom
or Adtran IAD, and drop the voice channels off on a fractional PRI port.
You can choose to have data channels or not, you just have to buy enough
channels (voice+data combined) to meet the minimum bill for the circuit
delivery point.