[Asterisk-Users] SIPp and asterisk question

Tom Masterson thomasmas at eacceleration.com
Wed Aug 18 16:56:20 MST 2004

First I freely admit that while I can figure out most of what is happening
in the .conf files I still don't fully understand how to set up something
new.

I am trying to use SIPp to do some testing of stuff with asterisk but I am
not sure how to set up asterisk and especailly the .conf files to do this.
I saw some information on the wiki but did not see how to set up the
sip.conf and extensions.conf.  Can anyone give me any ideas of how to
procceed please?

Thanks
Tom Masterson