[Asterisk-Users] New $89 VOIP phone

Marcelo Pacheco marcelo at macp.eti.br
Wed Aug 18 10:30:37 MST 2004

Sharing 2 100mbps ethernet with 1 Cat 5 cable, I do it left and right, I
wouldn't recomend it on a cable over 200 ft(60 mts), I cabled the building
where I live (family thing) where I have about 6 such cables all working
fine.

On cable length, I heard there's people sucessfully using 900ft Ethernet
cables, haven't seen one yet...

Marcelo