[Asterisk-Users] couple basic questions

Tom Masterson thomasmas at eacceleration.com
Tue Aug 17 16:04:21 MST 2004

Answers of this kind are what turns people off to linux.  It would appear
that some have the attitude of "if you don't know the basics then stay
out".  Rmember you once asked stupid questions as well and answer with
either the appropriate answer along with some education and pointers or
don't answer at all.  Everyone has to learn sometime.  Also the only
really stupid question is the one you didn't ask as my teachers used to
say.

Tom