[Asterisk-Users] What is the best Linux for asterisk

Johnathan Bunn darksage at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 10:24:38 MST 2004

I would disagree, in any type of server environment you should be able
to gain huge boosts from a properly tweaked kernel, I would suggest a
lean distro like console-only gentoo setup with a custom tweaked
kernel, and if compiling a kernel is hard just find some linux-geek
who can ssh to you and build it for you, ( i have built many kernels
like that )