[Asterisk-Users] External MW Lamp On/Off

Umar Sear usedcanon at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Aug 14 05:09:50 MST 2004

I have done something simmillar, but not the same.

I send mwi notification to our softswitch (SIP).
Basically I wrote a small app in pascal that sends a
sip message to the softswitch. The app is called
everytime a message is left or retrieved, using the
extrennotify option in voicemail.conf.

You could easily do something simillar, what you need
to do, is write a script or app (if one does not
already exist) that creates call file based on the
parameters passed by externnotify.

Hope this helps.

Umar