[Asterisk-Users] How Many Calls On This Config

Andrew Thompson asteriskuser at aktzero.com
Thu Aug 12 10:14:05 MST 2004

mattf wrote:
> [...]

What difference would you say the amount of RAM makes? Specific things you
can/can't do? Call quality?

What do y'all consider the minimum amount of RAM for passing as an asterisk
server?

What point is overkill on a per user basis? (If anyone's researched this.)

-----
Andrew Thompson
http://aktzero.com/