[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P and Adtran 616 problems

Jason T. Nelson jtn at jtn.cx
Thu Aug 12 08:37:01 MST 2004

I have a TDM400P (configured with 4 FXO cards) in a box that was working fine
from POTS lines extracted from a Lightspan via DSC's channel bank, but when
I switched over to using an Adtran 616 (weird little box, takes an SHDSL
circuit in that splits out 16 analog lines via an amp connector) the card no
longer seems to be able to detect ringing. I've tried upping the rxgain with
no noticable effect. Does anyone else have this piece of hardware working
with a TDM400P that could shed some light on this?

--
Jason T. Nelson <jtn at jtn.cx>                     http://www.jtn.cx/~jtn/
BOFH Extraordiaire & Sysadmin Ombudsman               GPG key 0xFF676C9E