[Asterisk-Users] How Many Calls On This Config

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Thu Aug 12 08:23:00 MST 2004

We have a test server that runs a single PIII 500MHz(256MB RAM) under
Slackware, and we can get 12 SIP -> Zap calls running on it just fine. Over
that and we have seen intermittant errors like call quality and very high
load spikes. You should be able to get at least 24 SIP -> Zap on that setup.
Post on the list when you do max it out. It's always good to see capacity
specs.

MATT---