[Asterisk-Users] False Hangup detected on Digium TDM400P

Ruben Fagundo rfagundo at npv.com
Wed Aug 11 10:50:50 MST 2004

I have an asterisk server running on Redhat 8.0 with a Digium TDM400P
w/4 FXO modules (TDM04P)

There are 2 lines going into the Digium card. One line is a Vonage
digital line, and the other line is a Comcast voice line. I have a SIP
Grandstream 100 phone connected to the Asterisk server.

The problem is that on occasionally, after talking for about 20 minutes
or so, the call gets hung up and I get a fast paced busy signal. The
caller gets dead air.  I have called Digium wondering if their is a
hardware problem, but they don't seem to think so. Is  there a way to
deactivate the other 2 channels, if they aren't being use. Perhaps
having all 4 channels active is causing the false detects. The problem
occurs on both lines for incoming calls and it just happened again today
on an outgoing call after 15 minutes of talk.

I have tried busydetect=no and yes and neither one make a difference.
suggestions?

/etc/asterisk/zapata.conf
  busydetect=yes
  busycount=10