[Asterisk-Users] problems with'#' transfer after hold...

Chris Shaw chriss at watertech.com
Wed Aug 4 13:54:03 MST 2004

The patch presents a dtmftimeout option in features.conf that deals with
this issue. It defaults to half a second, but can be set to longer than that
if necessary...

If the length of time between # presses is longer than this value, then *
assumes that it's NOT a transfer and sends the DTMF tone to the other end...
if however the length is less then you hear Allison say "Transfer" and
everything goes as you'd expect...

    -Chris