[Asterisk-Users] Logging into Multiple Call Queues on two * Servers and Voice Mail option.

Shad Mortazavi Shad.Mortazavi at nexusmgmt.com
Tue Aug 3 18:37:19 MST 2004

Dear All,

I have two objectives that I need to meet;

1. I need to be able to log into two separate call queues on two different
Asterisk servers, servicing two data centers. I seem to have problems
configuring my SNOM phone to actively register with both servers. Has anyone
got a working configuration for this?

2. I need to have an option for the user to press a button when in the call
queue to go to voicemail. Has anyone got a working configuration for this?

I appreciate all the help.

Warm Regards

Shad Mortazavi
Nexus Technical Manager