[Asterisk-Users] SPA-3000 as a regular Asterisk FXO device?

Mike Benoit ipso at snappymail.ca
Tue Aug 3 14:17:06 MST 2004

My SPA-3000 finally arrived and I'm trying to get the FXO port on it to
work as if it was a X100P card as far as Asterisk is concerned.

I have Asterisk dialing out over the SPA-3000 FXO port no problem.

The issue I'm having problems with is having the SPA-3000 automatically
forward all incoming PSTN calls to the Asterisk "mainmenu" context (or
ext I guess).

Currently the SPA-3000 answers the call, then I hear a modified dial
tone, which if I dial any extension + #, it will ring a SIP phone no
problem. So now I just need to get it to that automatically.

The SPA-3000 User guide shows how to have it automatically forward
incoming PSTN calls to its FXS port, but that would normally be a phone,
not Asterisk.

Any ideas?

--
Mike Benoit <ipso at snappymail.ca>