[Asterisk-Users] Echo problems with mISDN?

CK klute at arzt-und-praxis.de
Tue Aug 3 03:09:20 MST 2004

Hi all,

I’m using a AVM Fritz! Card (TE-Mode) and a Longshine LCS-8051 with
HFC-S-Chip (NT-Mode) together with the chan_misdn. I build the system like
it was explained at http://isdn.jolly.de <http://isdn.jolly.de/> . At first
I used the pbx4linux software from jolly (http://isdn.jolly.de
<http://isdn.jolly.de/> ) and then I changed to asterisk. Both systems works
fine, but I have (in both systems) the same echo problem. When I call a
person (ISDN to ISDN), I have an echo, and the other person has no echo! But
when I call to a cell phone (ISDN to GSM), I don’t have an echo! So this
works fine.

How can I get rid of this echo? Maybe I have to buy another card? Or is
there something wrong with the mISDN drivers?

Regards,

Christian