[Asterisk-Users] Cisco PRI no CallerID

Low, Adam ALow at Prioritytelecom.com
Tue Aug 3 02:30:57 MST 2004

On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 20:23:24 -0700, gavron at wetwork.net
<gavron at wetwork.net> wrote:
> * --> SIP --> CISCO --> PRI --> PSTN
>
> The PSTN sees no callerid.
>
> *---> PRI[zaptel]--> PSTN
> Callerid is there... which makes me think it's the cisco, not the
> PRI/PSTN/telco.
>
> CISCO PRI--> * PRI [zaptel]
> Callerid IS there... which makes me shake my head in disbelief, because
> * can
> see clid from the cisco pri, but pstn doesn't... but when * sends info
> on that
> pri, pstn does see clid.
>
> help?

A lot of carriers do CLI validation but it may also be as simple as the numbering plan/type that you are sending on outbound ISDN calls. Your carrier should of specified how they would like to receive the CLI (national/international format/preceeding zero maybe). As Jason said check with your carrier ...

********* DISCLAIMER *********

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure and may include proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person