[Asterisk-Users] [RANT] Today's possible problems with Broadvoice????

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Mon Aug 2 18:51:25 MST 2004

On Mon, 2004-08-02 at 20:32, Bartosz Wegrzyn wrote:
> I joined this group 2 weeks ago, because I was having problems with my
> asterisk box and broadvoice. I found many discussions regarding similar
> issue. I belive that this is the group where we can share our problems and
> help each other.  We know that broadvoice does not suport the asterisk,
> and the only person who can help is James Jones and you asterisk people. I
> cannot understand why you are so angry about my post.
> I don't know what kind of computer "GURU" you are, but I am a regular
> networking person who want to have the things up and running.
> Maybe, the way I presented the facts was not "that professional" as you
> do, but this is how I do it.
> Maybe you should just look at the post and try to help.

It isn't so much how you have brought this question. It is just that
less than 1% of the subscribers of this list actually have even the
slightest of interest in broadvoice. When the traffic for such a small
percentage of the list gets to be 25-40% of the traffic, most of us
start getting edgy and wishing the traffic was somewhere else.