[Asterisk-Users] [RANT] Today's possible problems with Broadvoice????

Bartosz Wegrzyn junk at lexon.ws
Mon Aug 2 18:32:45 MST 2004

I joined this group 2 weeks ago, because I was having problems with my
asterisk box and broadvoice. I found many discussions regarding similar
issue. I belive that this is the group where we can share our problems and
help each other.  We know that broadvoice does not suport the asterisk,
and the only person who can help is James Jones and you asterisk people. I
cannot understand why you are so angry about my post.
I don't know what kind of computer "GURU" you are, but I am a regular
networking person who want to have the things up and running.
Maybe, the way I presented the facts was not "that professional" as you
do, but this is how I do it.
Maybe you should just look at the post and try to help.

Bartosz Wegrzyn