[Asterisk-Users] [RANT] Today's possible problems with Broadvoice????

Chris Shaw chriss at watertech.com
Mon Aug 2 17:00:32 MST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Kohlsmith" <akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2004 4:24 PM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] [RANT] Today's possible problems with
Broadvoice????

> On Monday 02 August 2004 19:26, Rich Adamson wrote:
> > Andrew, please go find your delete key and stop cluttering the list with
> > you personal comments that, likewise, just added zero value to the list.
>
> heh.  Likewise.  :-)
>
> > The original comments have NOTHING to do with the biz list, IMHO!
> > That's simply your translation.
>
> Clearly you haven't read my message before responding to it.  I'm not
saying
> the entire thread was crap, only the last number of comments on it that
took
> it from a "need some assistance getting BV to work" to "hey BV's down
again,
> what's going on?"
>
> -A.

I should have kept my mouth shut... I've started a war now...

I just was upset by some posts I've been seeing, flaming people for
posting... It wasn't solely directed at Andrew...

 Whether the question is intelligent or not, at least point the person in
the right direction, don't simply call them a luser and pat yourself on the
back for your l33t skillz at flaming...

Also I was kinda annoyed that people were complaining and whining about
posts, yet they were doing it in a support thread rather than creating a new
"Whining" thread, to me that's almost more unforgivable than posting
off-topic...

    -Chris