[Asterisk-Users] One More IP Phone for interoperability with Asterisk

Philipp von Klitzing klitzing at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Sun Aug 1 06:17:33 MST 2004

Hi Holger,

could you provide more info on this phone?

> At the end of this website is the AT-323 that I have here for test. I
> would'nt use it in production, my reasons are written down at
>
> http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Atron
>
> In short: it works, but has an even more cheap touch than the Grandstream.
> Handling (tiny size of buttons, lots of unimportant buttons) is not good.

I'd be particularly interested in:

- STUN support (SIP)
- Three-way-calling (SIP & MGCP)?
- did you get MGCP-mode to work with *?
- quality of the speakerphone better than the horribe GS speakerphone?
- is an auto-answer function available?
- what does "nice display during boot-up" exactly mean?
- maybe the "useless buttons" do have a use in H.323 or MGCP mode?
- the ATCOM manual download doesn't appear to work... (broken .zip file)
- have you had a chance to look at the "AT-723 ip phone"?

Cheers, Philipp