[Asterisk-Users] Site for Asterisk-Ethernet Only-Sip Implementation

venkatesh.seshasayee at wipro.com venkatesh.seshasayee at wipro.com
Fri Apr 30 06:35:43 MST 2004

Hi

are you alluding to a completely IP-based call setup using Asterisk?
if so, have you had a chance to look at the the asterisk hand-book
(http://www.digium.com/handbook-draft.pdf)? This draft came in handy for
a IAX-SIP call that i wanted to setup on asterisk. I did not have Digium
hardware either.....

         venkat