[Asterisk-Users] (no subject) MGCP

Philipp von Klitzing klitzing at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Apr 30 12:38:36 MST 2004

Hi!

> I try to connect an MGCP device(Terayon) to asterisk. I have found many
> example BUT the Terayon always return error 510 ! "Verb:'510'
> Identifiers :'2' Endpoint: 'Error' Version'(null)'

1. Which version of Asterisk exactly (!) are you using?

2. Try "CVS-03/05/04-00:50:56" instead and see if that solves your
problem. For me recent CVS has made using MGCP completely impossible
(with Swissvoice ip10 having been upgraded to newer firmware)

3. Look at the MGCP bugs on bugs.digium.com to find out if you find a
related issue. Add your comment plus debugging info there, or create a
new bug.

Cheers, Philipp