[Asterisk-Users] Re: Second X100P Card

Paul Tyreman paul at tyreman.org.uk
Fri Apr 30 06:49:49 MST 2004

Ok, in my zaptel.conf file, I have added the line:

fxsks=1-2

And in my zapata.conf file, I have changed "channel => 1" to

channel => 1-2

I have also run ztcfg -vv and got the following results:

Channel 01: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 01)
Channel 02: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 02)
2 channels configured.

In my extensions.conf I put this:

exten => _5X.,1,Dial,Zap/1/${EXTEN:1} ; house line
exten => _9X.,1,Dial,Zap/2/${EXTEN:1} ; business line

Thats not really what I want - I want to be able to press 9 and it call out
on the business line, and if it's inuse to use the home line, but for now
I'd be happy to just get that working.

This doesn't work.  When I go to the asterisk server, it says:

Timeout but no rule 't' in context

Thanks, Paul.