[Asterisk-Users] E100P issues

Leif Båssar leif at bassar.info
Wed Apr 28 01:59:22 MST 2004

Hi Asterisk Users,

I just started to get my E100P configured and can’t find any docs on the
card ?
I wan’t the card as PRI and interfacing a PABX with twisted pair
connection .
What is pin’s definition on the RJ45 on the E100P ?

Do I need to do something else than modprobe and the other config stuff
(zaptel,Zapata,extension) on my Redhat9.0? The red led on the card start
flashing after modprobe so there are some life in it.?

The ztcfg –vv reports all channels fine, but otherwise no life when I
start asterisk,
should not asterisk report alarm on the cannels  when I don’t have the
connection to my PABX?

The X100P works fine and also reports broken link.

Regards,
/Leif