[Asterisk-Users] Mysql Confusion..

WipeOut wipe_out at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Apr 28 02:02:48 MST 2004

Ok I know this may have been covered and I did have a look back in the
archives but didn't find anthing so I am asking it now..

Many moons ago the MySQL CDR functions and MySQL Voicemail functions had
to be removed from the main asterisk code because of licensing issues..

Now there is new MySQL stuff like MySQL FRIENDS for SIP and IAX
definitions..

So how is it that these options don't appear to violate the licensing
but the CDR and VM functions do?

Are we going to see the SIP and IAX FRIENDS code moved out to
Asterisk-addons or are we going to see the CDR and VM functions included
back into the main CVS??

Later..