[Asterisk-Users] The Asterisk Fax Manager

Johan Hollemans j.hollemans at synantics.nl
Wed Apr 28 01:09:38 MST 2004

Hello,

there where some questions?
opencall.org gives indeed some useful information.

Andrew, what kind of changes do you mean.

If you changed the asterisk config that doesn't matter for the program. It
only check a directory for new faxes what are images. If paths changed you
have to change that in the program, but that is described in the doc.

Good luck!
Greetings,

Johan Hollemans