[Asterisk-Users] Call forwarding and Caller ID

Erik Barker erikb at netnation.com
Tue Apr 27 15:03:50 MST 2004

I've also run into this problem with passing the proper CallerID on to a
staff phone. Our receptionist now uses the '#' transfer option to
forward calls so that the correct (original) CallerID is passed to the
end user.

This is the same '#' transfer option which is used to park calls etc:

        While on a call enter:
        #<ext>

        to transfer the call without additional entries to the
        extensions.conf

Just my $0.02

--
Erik Barker