[Asterisk-Users] Call forwarding and Caller ID

John Fraizer tvo at enterzone.net
Tue Apr 27 09:28:30 MST 2004

With the following example, if the receptionist transferred your call to
"**[your-extension", you would receive the call with the correct
caller-ID number but with the name translated to be "Forwarded Call".

exten => **your-ext,1,Setcallerid(Forwarded Call <${CALLERIDNUM}>|a)
exten => **your-ext,2,Goto(context,your-extension,1)

John