[Asterisk-Users] How to display status of each B channel on a PRI

Jeff Crews jeff at eoni.com
Tue Apr 27 10:19:06 MST 2004

How can I find the state of each of the channels on a PRI from Asterisk's
point of view.

Sometimes my Cisco 7960 says "reorder" and gives fast busy signal when
placing an outbound call.

Asterisk console says all lines are busy.

I would like to know why it thinks all lines are busy as my telco's switch
shows many trunks on the PRI as idle.

Also, occasionally Asterisk says it is resetting all the B channels on the
PRI...is this a normal periodic things that Asterisk does...or does this
indicate a problem with the PRI?

Thanks in advance.

Jeff