[Asterisk-Users] Galaxy Voice

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Sun Apr 25 17:44:47 MST 2004

I don't know if this belongs here, but has anyone been able to
successfully use a SIP client other than the ATA186 with Vonage?  I have
three lines with them, and would like to run them right into * when I
get it set up.  I'm a good customer (been with them for close to two
years) so I don't think they'd terminate my account for trying.