[Asterisk-Users] Galaxy Voice

Zac Amsler zamsler at cc0.biz
Sun Apr 25 08:39:46 MST 2004

I signed up with them, but it took them 10 days to get me my username
and password. I went with iconnecthere.com and I have not had a problem
with them..

I got into a debate with some seasoned * developers/admins, and they
told me to stay away from galaxyvoice. If you read their TOS they do not
like it when you use software/hardware that they do not support, unless
you have written permission from galaxyvoice.

If everyone that would want to help a great cause would e-mail
broadvoice asking for them to putout their asterisk packages, I think we
would all be  pretty happy. It seems that they want to work with their
customers and meet their needs.

VOIP providers are trying to get the cheapest, but I have found out
through the businesses I own that customer service and the willingness
to work with customers make a great provider.

If vonage and packet8 would be willing to work with their customers, I
would have to dance in circles about them, but the do not, so I will not
recommend  to anyone.

I hope that my insight has been helpful, and please send an e-mail to
support at broadvoice.com asking them to release their asterisk packages.

Thanks all ..

Zac Amsler
Zac Amsler, Technical Team
WNOC.COM <http://www.wnoc.com>
Direct: (801) 606-8047

On Sun, 2004-04-25 at 06:27, Andre Normandin wrote:

> I'll let you know as soon as Galaxy Voice sends me my information.. I signed
> up for their service a week ago Friday, still haven't received anything..
> They say they are waiting for my telephone number to be assigned??
>
>  - Andre

Zac Amsler, Technical Team
WNOC.COM <http://www.wnoc.com>
Direct: (801) 606-8047