[Asterisk-Users] zaprtc on 2.6

Gavin Hamill gdh at acentral.co.uk
Fri Apr 23 14:44:47 MST 2004

Hullo.

Having found http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000875 I grabbed
the original 0.0.1 and Dan's patch, and whilst it didn't apply, I was able to
patch the zaprtc.c manually - the Makefile has changed a lot, and I wasn't
able to understand the changes.

(this is all on a machine that's never had any * on it before, and has a 2.6.5
kernel with a matching source tree in /usr/src/linux)

So I checked out zaptel and libpri, and these compiled perfectly, but zaprtc
didn't go so well:

eddie:/usr/src/zaptelrtc# make
cc -c zaprtc.c -D__KERNEL__ -DMODULE -DEXPORT_SYMTAB -fomit-frame-pointer -O2
-Wall -I/usr/src/linux/include -I../zaptel -Wall
In file included from /usr/src/linux/include/linux/irq.h:20,
                 from /usr/src/linux/include/asm/hardirq.h:6,
                 from /usr/src/linux/include/linux/interrupt.h:11,
                 from zaprtc.c:72:
/usr/src/linux/include/asm/irq.h:16: irq_vectors.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [zaprtc.o] Error 1

Eek I'm a little out of my depth here with such involved kernel stuff - I can
see irq_vectors.h in asm-i386 dirs of the kernel source, but Idon't know what
I should do from here :(

Any takers?

Cheers,
Gavin.