[Asterisk-Users] PC based Switchboard application files??

Altus Snyman altus at stormcorp.co.za
Thu Apr 22 07:10:48 MST 2004

Does it any difference that I'm using a already running tomcat?
Here is the output
Thanks again for your help

DBCP borrowObject failed: Connection refused. Check that the hostname
and port are correct and that the postmaster is accepting TCP/IP
connections.
Apr 22, 2004 11:28:58 AM org.apache.struts.util.PropertyMessageResources
<init>
INFO: Initializing, config='org.apache.struts.taglib.bean.LocalStrings',
returnNull=true
Apr 22, 2004 11:28:58 AM org.apache.struts.util.PropertyMessageResources
<init>
INFO: Initializing, config='org.apache.struts.util.LocalStrings',
returnNull=true
Apr 22, 2004 11:28:58 AM org.apache.struts.util.PropertyMessageResources
<init>
INFO: Initializing, config='org.apache.struts.taglib.html.LocalStrings',
returnNull=true
[...]
Stopping service Tomcat-Standalone