[Asterisk-Users] PC based Switchboard application files??

Pertti Pikkarainen ppik at lanwan.fi
Thu Apr 22 05:30:57 MST 2004

After restarting postgres you need to stop and start
$CATALINA_HOME/bin/shutdown.sh
$CATALINA_HOME/bin/startup.sh

Or something is wrong with the postgre access rights.
Did you remember  modify
 /usr/local/pgsql/data/pg_hba.conf

If a new start doesn't help
please, send me $CATALINA_HOME/logs/catalina.out

Best regards Pertti