[Asterisk-Users] PC based Switchboard application files??

Pertti Pikkarainen ppik at lanwan.fi
Thu Apr 22 11:02:55 MST 2004

in /usr/local/pgsql/data/pg_hba.conf   this kind of  information is given
# To allow TCP/IP access, even from localhost, the postmaster must also be
# started with the -i option or the option TCPIP_SOCKET must be set in
# /etc/postgresql/postgresql.conf.

In the end of  my    /usr/local/pgsql/data/postgresql.conf

# TCP/IP access is allowed by default, but the default access given in
# pg_hba.conf will permit it only from localhost, not other machines.
tcpip_socket = 1

I have postgres and tomcat in the same computer.

--Pertti