[Asterisk-Users] * and CCM Voicemail questions

Keith D'Atrio keith at manetheren.no-ip.com
Wed Apr 21 12:47:33 MST 2004

I am using a CallManager Server at work and all my phones register with it. I have built an Asterisk server and am connecting to the CCM with OH323. This is working great and am going to get more features working as time permits. I have calls going both ways between these servers. The question that still keeps popping up from my users is
1. How do I get the Cisco phone to light the MWI light on the handset?
2. How do I get the Voicemail Messages button to work?

I am really looking for info on where I can get this information as I am trying to learn as much as I can but time is the biggest problem for me right now. If only I didn't sleep.

Thanks in advance
Keith