[Asterisk-Users] Intel 536ep as a FXO?

Brancaleoni Matteo mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Sun Apr 18 13:58:38 MST 2004

<flame mode>

> Only a Digium zealot would call the X100/X101P 'rock solid hw' -- Digium is
I'm not a zealot , nor endorsed in any way by digium..
for me , with a a lot of X100P installed, is rock solid. never missed a
hit.

> They needed a cheap FXO interface for the masses and for now, that's what we
> have.  It's certainly not a good solution, but it is *a* solution.
Is a good solution. At least the combination callItAsYouWantcard +
zaptel drivers...
> I am eagerly awaiting proper stocking of the IAXy and an FCC-certified FXO
> module for the TDM400P -- I think those should be Digium's flagship products,
> not a rebranded craptastic WinModem.
Hope so.

surely works better than the intel one, and I don't see any reason
in loosing (your, of course) time into making it work under zaptel.
Isn't it a craptastic WinModem also? even if made by Intel?

</flame mode>
--
Brancaleoni Matteo <mbrancaleoni at espia.it>
Espia - Emmegi Srl