[Asterisk-Users] * Announcement * Astricon 2004 - call for speakers!

Stephen Karrington sk at dreamtime.net
Thu Apr 15 11:40:24 MST 2004

Can someone direct me to the site for Von Europe? Thanks.

Sincerely,

Stephen Karrington
Dreamtime.net Inc.
http://www.dreamtime.net
http://www.emailblaster.us

Corporate Office
101 California Street, 22nd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94111-5802

Voice - 877-203-9308
Fax - 310-943-2606

Dreamtime is your global choice for worldwide communication services, viral  marketing software and direct sales
channel automation.

Matteo Brancaleoni wrote:
> eh, very good idea...
>
> but how about for alaw people?
And E1's and EuroISDN :-)

> Any plans to make another conference in EU world?
We'll start with one conference for everyone. As I'm also
based in Europe, having a European followup is an idea
that is within our plans. (Also, Steven needs to
visit Alaw-land :-)

Right now, we need to focus and gather the community in one spot for the first
time.

For those of you visiting Von Europe in june, maybe you can set up an
Asterisk community meeting - like the one we had in Santa Clara.

Best regards,
/Olle
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: